The MRF Research Committee and Working Groups
The Research Committee is appointed by the Board and its purpose is to:
- Evaluate technical aspects of the research and prepare proposals and recommendations to the Board, where appropriate.
- The Board may refer any proposal or recommendation to the Fin & Audit Committee or the Advisory Council for further evaluation.
- The Research Committee is the custodian of the accuracy, integrity and independence of all MRF research.
The MRF Research Committee
- Celia Collins – MRF Director (Chair)
- Marié Rossouw – Project Lead/Coordinator
- Andrew Fulton - Eighty20
- Brenda Wortley - Independent
- Dee Evans – Tiger Brands
- Helga du Toit - Nandos
- Jean Dommisse - Sanlam
- Karen Phelan - Independent
- Kopo Ndhlovu - GCIS
- Nazeera Ebrahim - Pepstores
- Neil Govender - Distell
- Stacey Grant - Unilever
- Taryn Hood – Starcom Worldwide
- Claire Herman - The MediaShop
- Johann Koster - MRF CEO